1.13.2013

Black Velvet



Firsts...

First outfit of the day post: January 12, 2013

I have to say, last night was pretty eventful. Eventful to say the least! There's a reason why everyone tells you to live away from home during your university years...

But to the point: I am wearing a black velvet (I know you can't tell from the photo but it really is!) dress (meant to be a shirt but I personally think this looks better) from one of my favourite Canadian retailers, Joe Fresh. It was a crazy steal, which makes me love it even more. And the rest is history.

Velvet

Velvet

Velvet
Dior purse from my mom's closet, Bracelet from Pretty Thingz on Main St., Heart tights from Tommy Hilfiger

Velvet

Velvet

Photobucket
Jeffrey Campbell booties

And honestly, these are the greatest pair of shoes to spend a night out in.

Photos by f.shamji

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG RACH i need your fashion advice i have a really cool blazer I want to wear to the conference but I don't think it's business casual and I don't want to offend people LOL ITS REALLY FUN THOUGH its like white and the front part has all these pearls and sparkly things what should i doo0o0o0o0oO i need your fashionista wisdom is there a way to make it work?? lolz GUESS WHO THIS IS! I mean i'm just worried it's too funky to be professional :(

Jem said...

Omg, this outfit is so classic and gorgeous! :) I love it! Btw, I don't know how to follow your blog - there's no follow button! :(

Unknown said...

Thank you!
Follow button added :)